Cost of Generation Calculator
Generation Cost Calculator for THermal, Renewable and Oil based plants
CostGenCal is software for estimating the generation cost of the power plant, at the time of project initiation. The software is compatible for coal based, gas based and renewable energy based power plants. After considering the costs of plants, cost of investment and other financial parameters, it provide vital financial parameters including levelized per unit costs, variable costs, Return on Investments, IRR, MIRR, NPV, payback period etc. Detailed features of Cost of Generation Calculator (CostGenCal) are being given below. For further information contact us and we will get back to you.
- Per unit Generation Cost calculation , levelized and with annual variation
- Cost breakup variable and fixed costs
- Further breakup of costs, like Interest on capital, Return on Equity (RoE), Depreciation, O&M, interest on working capital (IWC), primary and secondary fuel costs etc., as per applicability
- Provision for putting other variable costs
- Graphical representation of all cost components and also of total cost, along the time line.
- For Coal based plants, option for twos sources of primary fuel
- Option available for providing data of secondary fuel
- Option for accelerated depreciation
- Input files can be saved
- Calculate Bid Evaluation Factor and Liquidated Damage (BEF and LD)
- Time series of cost components can be exported to excel (.csv format)
- Transportation cost can be added separately according to sources (including the escalation rates)
- Provide Financial indicators also including Project IRR, Equity IRR, Modified IRR (MIRR), NPV, Payback periods etc, in case selling price is provided as input
Our Other Products
Your concern is plant efficiency and economy. We understand! That’s why we have a wide range software products for you convenience.
Psychometric Chart: stand alone software as well as libraries